RGBW Mini-Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome R.G.B.W. Mini-Clan Members

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It's a miracle!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fernando
R.G.B.W. Army Leader
R.G.B.W. Army Leader
Fernando

It's a miracle! Empty
PostIt's a miracle!

I'm so happy right now.
Because...
[Story]
Today I was filming my brother and sisters. Then I was going to make a video with my tripod, and then my camera fell off. I was just really thankful the screen wasn't damaged. Everything seemed to be fine, then all of a sudden my camera shut off. I thought this was ok, because my camera shuts down after an impact. Later, I tried to turn on my camera, but this was different, and unusual. Then my camera sometimes glowed green for a couple of seconds, and read "RETRY POWER ON" After that, I tried it again, then it said "Lens Error." I'm thinking this doesn't look good. I then took my battery out, and waited for about an hour, still no luck. I started to get really upset. I searched it on Google, having no luck. Then over time, I started thinking "what could of happened?" Then I saw that the lens was crooked, I was thinking that's would they had mentioned on the internet. Then I tried desperately to pull the crooked side to be even with the other. I obviously failed, giving pain to my fingers. Then I walked to the dining room, turned on the light, to concentrate. I once again tried to put pressure. Then I decided, to use the table, then it popped in place! I was like, oh my gosh, I think this is going to work. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://rgbwmclan.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

It's a miracle! :: Comments

No Comment.

It's a miracle!

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RGBW Mini-Clan :: Blogs-
Jump to: